Due to the Chinese New Year holidays, our next bi-weekly update will be released on March 3rd. Happy and healthy holidays to all celebrating!
In Protocol development, we have implemented, deployed and tested the ST20 security token standard, that of Polymath, on Ethereum mainnet. It’s a relatively simple version of a security token, and a precursor to the ERC1400 standard which we have also implemented support for.
Besides that, we have continued working with the Dora team on order matching on our application-specific sidechain and integration tests.
We have also further specified Protocol 3.0, and begun development. We will share more information with the community on this as soon as possible. It has us extremely excited!
Lightcone (Relay 2.0)
During the last two weeks, we have continued optimizations for Relay 2.0. We have implemented line charts, customized token, trade history, order cancellation and so on. To improve the system stability, we are going to review all functionalities and workflows. We have completed review for order submission and order recovery. In addition, we have implemented test environment deployment, logging, monitoring and alerts. We have written API documents for new API endpoints. We believe that we are going to launch the Relay in production environment very soon.
Frontend & Product
iOS & Android
UP Wallet has released version 1.6.1 and 1.6.2, which focuses on optimizations for the cryptocurrency news feed section. You can now read cryptocurrency news by tokens now. At the same time, we have improved UI and updated icons in many pages. We have fixed bugs in the DEX component in the Android app, improving the app stability. Check out iOS and Android.
Operations & Marketing
- 01/19/2019 — LRC is available to trade with zero maker fees on Ethfinex, a full-featured hybrid Ethereum exchange platform.
- 01/22/2019 — Bithumb re-opens LRC deposit and withdrawal, great news for Loopring Korean Community.
- 01/22/2019 — LRC is available on the eo.finance wallet. Send, receive and store LRC on their mobile, web, or browser extension wallet.
- 01/25/2019 — LRC is available for direct euro swapping at Elastum, a simple, non-order book exchange portal.
- 01/26/2019 — Loopring Protocol founder, Daniel Wang, hosts a Reddit AMA to answer the community’s questions.
- 01/28/2019 — Loopring CMO Jay was invited by Ernst & Young to join a EYTech Blockchain learn and share workshop with Microsoft Startups.
- 01/28/2019 — Loopring publishes “Update on Loopring’s Long-Term Incentive Program”, describing how to maximize earnings in the lock-up period and how to withdraw LRC tokens.
- 01/28/2019 — Loopring CMO, Jay Zhou, and Crypto Koala hosts a video AMA to discuss the Loopring project.
- 01/29/2019 — Loopring BD director, Matthew, attended an Ethereum Meetup in Montreal where Louis Cleroux, CEO of Timechain, showed progress on their mobile wallet, including Loopring integration.
- 01/30/2019 — Loopring COO Johnston is interviewed by Jinse Finance, a Chinese media outlet, and shares thoughts regarding the trends of technology development.
- 01/30/2019 — WBTC is officially live on Ethereum. Loopring is excited to be in the DAO, works amongst strong peers, and help advance the DeFi ecosystem.
- 02/01/2019 — Adam and Corey, co-founders of Loopring-based DEX, Dolomite, go on the Daily Exchange talk show to talk about Dolomite, the state of DEXs, and the Loopring Protocol. Dolomite then announces the release of their Slate Market API. Check it out!
Loopring CEO and founder, Daniel Wang, has made a Chinese New Year greeting video to the Loopring community. Click to watch.
To stay up-to-date with Loopring, please sign up for Loopring’s Bi-Weekly Update, and find us here:
⭑ Twitter: twitter.com/loopringorg
⭑ Reddit: reddit.com/r/loopringorg
⭑ Telegram: t.me/loopring_en & t.me/loopringfans (Chinese)
⭑ Discord: discord.gg/KkYccYp
⭑ StackOverflow: stackoverflow.com/c/loopring
⭑ Kakao: open.kakao.com/o/gJbSZdF (Korean)