We have made excellent progress on Loopring 3.0, Oedax, and Lightcone relayer implementation. We’ll open source all of them soon in Q2.
Research & Development
We’ve finished an internal review of the design and implementation of Loopring 3.0. Based on our findings, our engineers have refined the design and have been refactoring the contracts and circuit codebase. We plan to release the 3.0 design doc first then open source the repository soon afterward.
For features and optimizations that will be part of future 3.x releases, we created several issues on GitHub to track them. Once the repository is open sourced, we’ll welcome the community and developers to provide feedback.
We’ve also made good progress in Oedax auction protocol implementation. Some critical components, including admin, curves, the main contract have been mostly implemented. Oedax will be open sourced after Loopring 3.0.
We’ve spent a lot of time testing lightcone relayer (designed for Loopring 2.0) and will need two more weeks before we hook it up with Ethereum mainnet. We have decided to open source the Lightcone relayer implementation in Q2.
Our engineers are integrating the relayer API with the UPWallet. And in the meanwhile, we have just started to work with Rootant to design a new DEX interface to cope with Loopring 3.0 which will provide a more CEX-like user experience.
Operations & Marketing
- 03/14/2019 — LRC was listed on LiveCoin which supports LRC/BTC and LRC/ETH trading pairs.
- 03/15/2019 — Loopring’s Matthew Finestone attended the 4th Canada-China Youth Business Forum, speaking to a young audience of tech/business folks at the China Canada Junior Chamber of Commerce.
- 03/18/2019 — Loopring has been added onto U-News, one of the largest crypto media in China.
- 03/21/2019 — Published Oedax model on Token Daily, a place to discover trending news and products in crypto and blockchain.
- 03/29/2019 —Loopring was selected as one of “The 100+ Projects Pioneering Decentralized Finance” by ConsenSys.
- 03/29/2019 — Loopring COO, Johnston, met with Bigcoinvietnam, a Vietnam’s local blockchain media company, exploring more about the Vietnam market.
- 03/30/2019 — Loopring attended the 2019 Blockchain Investors Summit in Vietnam. COO Johnston delivered a keynote.
To stay up-to-date with Loopring, please sign up for Loopring’s Bi-Weekly Update, and find us here:
⭑ Twitter: twitter.com/loopringorg
⭑ Reddit: reddit.com/r/loopringorg
⭑ Telegram: t.me/loopring_en & t.me/loopringfans (Chinese)
⭑ Discord: discord.gg/KkYccYp
⭑ GitHub: https://github.com/Loopring
⭑ Kakao: open.kakao.com/o/gJbSZdF (Korean)