Here are some information regarding the third batch of tokens:
- QUBE(QUBE) is an intelligent quantitative analysis engine that incorporates big data processing procedures and deep learning algorithms.
- PointSet(SET) is a new generation of high-performance public blockchain Multi-layered incentive distributed trust network.
- TokenClub Token(TCT) is a blockchain-based cryptocurrency investment platform, which provides investors with professional cryptocurrency market information, investment consulting & strategies, and other comprehensive services.
- Euphoria(EPH) is an online trading platform that allows you to display products for sale, create your own store and make payments using cryptocurrencies.
- Jibrel Network Token(JNT) provides currencies, equities, commodities, and other financial assets and instruments as standard ERC-20 tokens on the Ethereum blockchain.
- Netkoin(NTK) proposes an ecosystem designed to change the way customers perform their shopping and help businesses to advertise and drive customers to their stores.
- ATN(ATN) is built on a smart-contract enabled next-generation blockchain providing AIaaS.
- Knoxstertoken(FKX) is an end-to-end encrypted inbox, chat, decentralized storage, calling, video conferencing, voice messages, etc. — all within one web and mobile platform.
- Tuzy Coin(TUC) is a peer-to-peer Internet currency that enables instant, near-zero cost payments to everyone in the world.
Update to Our Listing Rules
Loopring’s token listing is 100% free. But as we are receiving more and more applications, we decided to give priorities to tokens that have received audit reports from SECBIT Lab (firstname.lastname@example.org). SECBIT Lab may charge auditing fees. In the future, we’ll work with more partners to honor their audit reports.
If you do have such an audit report for your ERC20 token smart contract, please provide a download link in your application.
For more up-to-date information, sign up for Loopring’s Bi-Weekly Letter, or follow us on social media:
⭑ Twitter: twitter.com/loopring.org
⭑ Reddit: reddit.com/r/loopringorg
⭑ Telegram: t.me/loopring_en
⭑ Telegram: t.me/loopringfans (Chinese)
⭑ StackOverflow: stackoverflow.com/c/loopring
⭑ Kakao: open.kakao.com/o/gJbSZdF (Korean)