To celebrate the phenomenal success of DPR’s primary listing on Loopring DEX, in addition to the DPR lottery event, we are also launching a DPR/ETH swap tournament.
During the period from April 15 0:00AM(UTC) to April 22 0:00AM(UTC) ,we will rank our users’ DPR/ETH trading volume. Each of the top 10 users will win the right to subscribe for 1,000,000 DPR at $0.02 ！We will announce the winners on April 23, please follow Loopring twitter at that time.
- Each winning address is eligible to subscribe for 100,000 DPR;
- After the winners are announced, you need to transfer US$2,000 worth of LRC to the Layer 2 account of earn.loopring.eth within 48 hours after the list is announced; if the Layer 2 transfer is not made within the time limit, you will be deemed to automatically give up the subscription;
- DPR price: $0.02;
- LRC price: Coinmarketcap closing price on April 22;
- For the winners who completed the transfer, we will transfer 30% of the subscription (30,000 DPR) to your Loopring Layer 2 account within 7 days of the announcement of the list, and the remaining 70% will be distributed in installments of 7% every month for 10 months；
- The DPR/ETH swap tournament and the lottery event end on the same day, and the top 10 winners of the swap tournament cannot participate in the lottery event at the same time;
- Loopring reserves the right of final decision and interpretation of the rules of the swap tournament.
Here is the guide to get onboard Loopring L2.
Loopring is an Ethereum zkRollup protocol for scalable, secure exchanges & payments. Loopring builds non-custodial, high-performance products atop our layer-2, including the Loopring Wallet — a mobile Ethereum smart wallet, and the Loopring Exchange — an L2 orderbook and AMM DEX. To learn more, you can sign up for our Quarterly Update or see Loopring.org.
Twitter ⭑ Discord ⭑ Forum ⭑ Reddit ⭑ GitHub ⭑ Docs ⭑ YouTube ⭑ Weibo