Get ready for round 13 of incentives on Loopring’s L2 AMM & Orderbook exchange, beginning at 00:00 UTC August 19, and lasting 13 days. We’ve got some amazing projects helping incentivize the shift to Ethereum zkRollups, so if you haven’t leveled up on layer 2 yet, now is the time.
1. Orderbook: Liquidity Mining
The following trading pairs will support orderbook liquidity mining：
An awesome experience for trading these tokens on orderbooks at tight spreads, low cost, and high speed.
- For USDC/USDT, the maximum spread is 0.1%; for UNI/ETH, the maximum spread is 0.5%; for BKT/USDT, the maximum spread is 1.5%.
- The max spread means that resting limit orders within that spread range is what is rewarded.
- Rewards will be directly distributed to LP’s layer-2 accounts on the day after the campaigns end (Day 14).
- Other details follow Loopring v1 orderbook liquidity mining rules. Hourly snapshots, measured by order depth, tightness, and balance.
- While you can mine the orderbooks manually, orderbook miners usually love providing liquidity programmatically, so here is our API to do that, and here is Hummingbot, NIOX maker, and other market making software which connects to Loopring Exchange.
- Note: Blocktanium will be incentivizing this BKT/USDT pair for 12 rounds (6 months). Each round has an average of 125,000 BKT reward pool. So you can plan on adding liquidity for longer. The spread tightness may change per round.
2. L2 Trading Tournament
Rewards for traders:
- Loopring has launched the merged liquidity of pools and orderbooks, and upgraded the trading volume calculation system. Now we calculate the trading volume as the sum of AMM and orderbook trading volume.
- We reward the top 25 users with the most volumes(AMM+Orderbook) per pair.
- The actual size of the reward will scale based on the total reward mentioned, but maintain the same function as before.
If you (as a token project or just a large token holder) want to incentivize liquidity of a token on Loopring L2 in a future round, please fill out this form.
Unsure how to use the Loopring L2 Exchange? No worries, follow this step by step tutorial.
Loopring Exchange on Web: https://exchange.loopring.io.
Loopring Smart Wallet app on mobile: https://loopring.io.
Loopring API: https://docs3.loopring.io.
For any questions, feedback, or to join the community of Loopringers, feel free to join our Discord.
Loopring is an Ethereum zkRollup protocol for scalable, secure exchanges & payments. Loopring builds non-custodial, high-performance products atop our Layer-2, including the Loopring Wallet — a mobile Ethereum smart wallet, and the Loopring Exchange — an L2 orderbook and AMM DEX. To learn more, you can sign up for our Quarterly Update or see Loopring.org.