Welcome to the Loopring AMA on r/loopringorg
The founder of Loopring, Daniel Wang will begin to answer everyone’s questions on Sat, Feb 10 at 4 PM EST/1PM PST.
Question collecting will start now and end before the AMA starts.
Please Read The AMA Rule Before Posting.
- Keep it civil. We will be heavily enforcing Rule #2 during the AMA: No harassment or inflammatory language will be tolerated. Be respectful to users. Violations of this rule during the AMA will result in a 3-day ban.
- Post questions only. Top-level comments that are not questions will be removed.
- Limit yourself to one comment, with a max of 3 questions per comment. Multiple comments from the same user, or comments with more than 3 questions will be removed. Trust that the community wants to ask the same questions you do.
- Don’t spam the same questions over and over again. Duplicates will be removed before the AMA starts. Just make sure you upvote questions you want to be answered, rather than posting a repeat of those questions.
- Do not respond to other posters’ questions unless Daniel has already answered them.
We hope for this AMA to clear up any queries the community has.
Please follow the guideline outlined by the moderation team in posting your questions.
For more up-to-date information, join us on social media:
⭑ Twitter: twitter.com/loopring.org
⭑ Rocket Chat: loopring.rocket.chat
⭑Official Telegram: t.me/loopringfans & t.me/loopring_en
⭑Unofficial Telegram: t.me/loopringinternational