TUSD, TRUE and MOT have been added onto LoopringDEX this week.
1. TrueChain (TRUE) is a truly fast, permissionless, secure and scalable public blockchain platform which is supported by hybrid consensus technology called Minerva and a global developer community.
2. Olympus Labs (MOT) aims to power the next generation FinTech DApp ecosystem through the Olympus Protocol.
3. TrueUSD (TUSD) or TrustToken Team is the first stablecoin built on the TrustToken platform. It has three main features.
- Stable currency: TrueUSD is backed by the US dollar, acting as a stable currency for digital exchange.
- Legal protection: Anyone who passes a standard KYC/AML check can redeem TrueUSD for USD.
- 1 to 1 parity: Every TrueUSD is always 100% collateralized by USD, held in professional trust firms’ banks.
Attention: Loopring’s token listing is 100% free. Please follow this link to submit your token listing requests. We will review your listing requests once per week and add new trading pairs every Friday.
To stay up-to-date with Loopring, please sign up for Loopring’s Bi-Weekly Letter, and find us here:
⭑ Twitter: twitter.com/loopringorg
⭑ Reddit: reddit.com/r/loopringorg
⭑ Telegram: t.me/loopring_en
⭑ Telegram: t.me/loopringfans (Chinese)
⭑ StackOverflow: stackoverflow.com/c/loopring
⭑ Kakao: open.kakao.com/o/gJbSZdF (Korean)